Featured Not resolved
1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Sep 25

STILL NOTHING besides a email with a shipping label to send back the JUNK Mate 10 Pro on Sept. 21st.

I'm afraid if I send the Mate 10 Pro back I will have nothing and NEVER get anything. This is such a JOKE.

Update by user Sep 19

Huawei called me today and told me for my inconvenience They are going to do me a favor and let me keep the Mate 10 pro they sent me to use until I get my original Mate 10 back unrepaired. WOW Thanks.

I responded that I do not want or need the JUNK Mate 10 pro that was sent to me, it has been sitting in the package unused since I received it. I had to buy a phone to use, that is the phone I'm using. I'm not sure what is going on but all of this is absolutely ridiculous. This is NOT customer service this is a runaround.

It's a load of Garbage. STAND BEHIND YOUR PRODUCTS. If you can not then just fall off the face of the planet please.

Do not get in this trap. You have been warned!

Update by user Sep 18

I uploaded more pictures of the dented bezels and delaminated screen but for some reason they are not showing. I can not add anymore and the pictures posted do show the wrong colors it does not show the damage.

Original review posted by user Sep 18

I bought a international version Mate 10 Model# ALP-L29 in Mocha Brown around 9 months ago brand new. The charge port became loose and would disconnect.

It kept getting worse and was barely charging anymore. I called Huawei, Gave them the info on my cell phone (model number IMEI ect). They said send it in to Mobile Tech Global Service in Fort worth Texas. It would be fixed or replaced in 5-7 days.

My phone was in PERFECT condition externally. Now, I do not have multiple phones and had to buy a phone to use while this phone was being repaired. After I bought a phone to use I sent the phone in with the label provided to me. Two weeks, 14 days later not a call, email NOTHING I received a Mate 10 pro model BLA-AL00 in the mail that looked like it was put together by a 3 year old.

Not only was this phone a Chinese edition it was multi color and looked to be beat up. Every corner was dented and scraped, the screen was delaminated it was a mess. I called Huawei to complain. I got the response "Because my phone was not an American edition it was not under warranty, The phone they sent me was a courtesy" and that the phone sent to me was a "respectable replacement" REALLY?????

No one called or notified me of this. I went round and round with them sending them pictures of both devices for a week (luckily I took pictures of my device before I sent it in). They called me and said what we can do is send you back your broken device or send you another Mate 10 pro in better condition. Seeing this Mate 10 pro that was sent to me I do not want a phone that was worked on by this company.

I chose to have my broken Mate 10 pro returned to me. I will repair the phone myself as I could do a better job with my eyes closed than this company does. I have not gotten my phone back YET but I told them if it has a single mark on it that was not there before it was sent to them they are giving me a brand new device. (YEAH RIGHT).

Over 4 weeks in and so far I have gotten nothing but pain and anguish. NOW, This company is EXTREMELY hard to deal with, Their devices are overpriced for the junk you get not to mention GOD HELP YOU if you need after purchase service as they are hacks and scammers. I will NEVER own another Huawei device in my life and if anyone even suggests buying one they will get an ear full from me. DON'T GET SCAMMED PEOPLE!

Drop this company. DO NOT SUPPORT THEM! I will include pictures of the "respectable replacement" sent to me for all to see. Be sure to pay attention to the colors, The bezel is black or dark blue, The fingerprint sensor looks to be either blue or black and the front is black.

A mocha brown phone is all mocha brown with a gold bezel.

If this is a respectable repaired replacement device WOW good luck. Wtf

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Phone design, Excellent quality camera.

I didn't like: Warranty service, Resolutions, Policies, Customer service or lack of, Hard to deal with.

Comments