i bought a nice netry level smartphone G7500 from Huwaei, but soon found out that the phone only have 49 mb of internal memory available.
I am frequantly bugged with the LOW memory popups as a result.
What makes matters worse is Googles Hitler mentality of occupying even that left over space by forcing updates on this device i dont want. Even after uninstalling updates it is automatically reinstalled with no option.
i went onto Huwaei to search for phone deatails and it keeps giving me no results found on Huwaei own website.
After contacting Huwaei international, USA and france non of them are responding.
Clearly the 49 mb available internal memory is a design problem which they have purposefully neglected to print on the product info that describes the feautures of the phone.
I demand the right to informed consumer bying power, based on critical information that gives me the option of choice what is best for me as a user, and not for google or any of its coalitions to force consumption based on their ideology, to control the publics will.
Consumers should also have the right to know if a phone can be unlocked or not.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Huwaei Ascend G7500
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."