i bought a nice netry level smartphone G7500 from Huwaei, but soon found out that the phone only have 49 mb of internal memory available.
I am frequantly bugged with the LOW memory popups as a result.
What makes matters worse is Googles Hitler mentality of occupying even that left over space by forcing updates on this device i dont want. Even after uninstalling updates it is automatically reinstalled with no option.
i went onto Huwaei to search for phone deatails and it keeps giving me no results found on Huwaei own website.
After contacting Huwaei international, USA and france non of them are responding.
Clearly the 49 mb available internal memory is a design problem which they have purposefully neglected to print on the product info that describes the feautures of the phone.
I demand the right to informed consumer bying power, based on critical information that gives me the option of choice what is best for me as a user, and not for google or any of its coalitions to force consumption based on their ideology, to control the publics will.
Consumers should also have the right to know if a phone can be unlocked or not.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Huwaei Ascend G7500
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."