Update added by user Sep 27
I called twice the assistance and twice the told that somekne will call me to give instruction..i'm still waiting and the warranty is near to end..
Original review posted by user Aug 27
Goos morning, i tried to ooen a complaint through the huawei's site but i haven't reply.i bought my huawei p9 plus the 6th of august in italy.
Two days ago, meanwhile was sitting the phone is come out from my pocket and is fallen on the floor from 30 centimeter and the is damaged. I attach picture of the crack. The company sold the phone said that the screen is the new Gorilla Glass 4, a new kind of resistant glass, well...it's no true. I have a meizu mx5 with gorilla glass 3, is fallen several time on the floor and is intact.
However, Fortunally the touch still working, but i feel teased.
can you do something?thank you
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."