2.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Sep 27, 2016

I called twice the assistance and twice the told that somekne will call me to give instruction..i'm still waiting and the warranty is near to end..

Original review posted by user Aug 27, 2016

Goos morning, i tried to ooen a complaint through the huawei's site but i haven't reply.i bought my huawei p9 plus the 6th of august in italy.

Two days ago, meanwhile was sitting the phone is come out from my pocket and is fallen on the floor from 30 centimeter and the is damaged. I attach picture of the crack. The company sold the phone said that the screen is the new Gorilla Glass 4, a new kind of resistant glass, well...it's no true. I have a meizu mx5 with gorilla glass 3, is fallen several time on the floor and is intact.

However, Fortunally the touch still working, but i feel teased.

can you do something?thank you

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Huawei and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about huawei p9 plus cell phone from Huawei was product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Huawei.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Huawei to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Huawei?

Comments

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1205304

Same With me here..... suryaveer001@gmail.com . Service provider is asking 60% of new phone price...