Update added by user Sep 27, 2016
I called twice the assistance and twice the told that somekne will call me to give instruction..i'm still waiting and the warranty is near to end..
Original review posted by user Aug 27, 2016
Goos morning, i tried to ooen a complaint through the huawei's site but i haven't reply.i bought my huawei p9 plus the 6th of august in italy.
Two days ago, meanwhile was sitting the phone is come out from my pocket and is fallen on the floor from 30 centimeter and the is damaged. I attach picture of the crack. The company sold the phone said that the screen is the new Gorilla Glass 4, a new kind of resistant glass, well...it's no true. I have a meizu mx5 with gorilla glass 3, is fallen several time on the floor and is intact.
However, Fortunally the touch still working, but i feel teased.
can you do something?thank you
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."